• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Scheel Model 401 Seat ad, June 1976 Roundel

jgerock

With all the recent discussions of custom seats, here is one ad I found in the June 1976 Roundel. Custom seats seem to be heavier than stock units but they are much more comfortable than the stock units.

My car still has a passenger-side E21 black vinyl Recaro on the driver's side and it is more comfortable than the leather seats in my 2000 Honda Accord Coupe.

June76Scheelseatad.jpg

Here is another old ad for both the Recaro and Scheel seats

June78tempgauge.jpg

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"

My driver's side Recaro is apart in a box (long story)..

Switch the 02 seat tracks from side-to-side and the pass-side will work like a champ (other than reaching for the release lever).

No new pics yet with the H&R springs. Need to raise the rear slightly to match the front.

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"

Guest Anonymous

I have a pair of those scheels in good shape plus enough of the same material from scheel to do the back seat to match. id like to sell them but not sure how much they are worth?

I have a pair of those scheels in good shape plus enough of the same material from scheel to do the back seat to match. id like to sell them but not sure how much they are worth?

Eh, there not really worth anything anymore.. But Im feeling frisky so.. I give you $20 + shipping both all of it. ;)

Zac Cardinal

1972 2002tii's Blog

1976 2002 "Margie"s blog

IMG_2146copy.jpg

Too much trouble for Lorin I think.

I'll just go pick them up to save him the hassle of shipping. ;-p

Cheers,

Ray

p.s. The seats may well be worth >$1000 for the pair. Or more.

Eh, there not really worth anything anymore.. But Im feeling frisky so.. I give you $20 + shipping both all of it. ;)

Ray

Stop reading this! Don't you have anything better to do?? :P
Two running things. Two broken things.