• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Totalled 2002, what parts do you want?

Hamburgers

ouch!

Bummer!

and that is my favorite color 2002...

glad everybody is OK.

If nobody takes that gauge cluster i'd be intersted.

if you have any odd upgrades, like intermittent wipers, i might be interested in that stuff too.

-josh

1972 Malaga (according to DMV) 2002. (Manufactured in '71)

http://www.beemersandbits.com

'77 BMW R100S '73 BMW Cafe bike  1966 Triumph T100C  1966 R90/2 BMW Sidecar Rig  1956 MV Agusta Turismo Rapido

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@eaker, I have an air compressor if you can bring a cutting wheel!

Pablo and Biker, how does both (very high quality) strut braces for $200 shipped sound?

The car has become a secular sanctuary for the individual, his shrine to the self, his mobile Walden Pond. ~Edward McDonagh

I will take th strut braces for $200 if you don't have someone in line.

Gregwgc at yahoo dot com

69 2002

04 GTI 1.8T Daily Driver

1974 2002 (Wife's car)

**Vintage BMW meet Uptown Altamonte Springs, 2nd Saturday 7pm Near 436 and I-4 in Altamonte Springs FL Email me for details***

@JProcket, here's a few photos of said rear bumper, it's got a little bit of rust on the bottom edge that's invisible to anybody who's not actively searching for it, but it's also got a small ding and the chrome is a little faded.

As far as prices go for this stuff, just let me know what you think it's worth and we'll work out some sort of deal.

Can you email me via the FAQ?

Thanks,

Jose

I need the emergency brake setup from all the handle pieces to the rear drums. all the bits between and on both ends $50?

Strut bar for front type $100?

Ship to 58801. $20

Thanks! You said offer!

1972 2002 Full Race Trim

1972 VW Super Beetle - Sleeper Race Trim StreetLegal

If I can't fix it, I don't own it....

Argh, the damage was painful to look at. Glad to hear that no person was hurt (physically), but you must feel queasy looking at your bent machine.

I am interested in the steering wheel, surrounds, L&R stalks -- essentially everything from the dashboard out. I would appreciate a feel for what you would like to get (shipping would be to SE Michigan).

Oh, I do have a '76 "roller" that has very little serious rust (but virtually no trim, interior, etc) if you wanted to move your small parts over to it. I do have the correct taillights for it (as they're not roundies obviously). Take care, and thanks for looking at my request(s)/idea. Harold

"Fiona" 1969 2002 Driver up for sale (sigh)

"Clarabell" 1980 Honda CX 500

2004 Pontiac GTO

and many more orphans up for adoption