• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help me get this stance!

s99

My uneducated guess is he cut a few coils to slam that baby.

"Why would I pay that much money for a 1981 BMW that looks...like a 1981 BMW?" -Charles William Jones, Jr.

1975 Polaris, Sunroof

1976 Malaga

1993 E36 Sedan

1992 Mazda Miata

1998 Volvo V70

This is the one i always liked. The stance is perfect on the 14" BBS wheels. I want this stance with 13's

This is nice also, but i like the raked look from CJ's car. But, i kinda want to stick between 14 and 15 inch wheels, just due to the fact of performance availability. 13"'s are getting harder and harder to find.

1968 BMW 1600 Chmnx White

1976 2002 Parts car

2003 f150

60% of the time, it works every time!

That slammed ride is at -4 inches at least and lowered properly, hence they did correct all that camber on the back. I guess there's quite a bit of money/work went into it. The looks are killer. Also the skinny tires have a lowering effect on it and allow for more room in the fender wells.

68' 2002 DD

• 9 months later...

im doing the stance on my car now i just picked up a set of used coil overs just gotta get new shocks then later down the line cambers and sway bars but these lowered o2 definatly keeps me happy perfect for drifting! haha jk jk

1971 o2

1986 toyota 4x4

1984 celica supra

Visit my web page for graphic art and photography

Www.lizardstudios22.com

o2's are yummy ^._.^1110081009-00kk.jpg