• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any all rubber floor mats for the 02?

flipper

i need some front seat floor mats for my 76 02 and what i *really* want are all rubber mats with a lip to contain random foot slosh. anyone seen anything like that? if not, do you know of any runner-up waterproofl, ez-clean alternatives? thanks!

I'm happy with the rubber mats Bavarian Autosport sells--they're custom-cut from sheets of rubber with a raised hexagonal pattern. I have a front set in my E30 and am pleased with the fit. They don't have a raised lip around the edge, but the hex pattern should contain most sand, etc.--and you ain't trackin' slush in that '02, are ya?

I thought I'd seen that Weathertech didn't make custom mats for the '02s any more (or E30s, for that matter), just "universal" mats. Be sure to check closely if you go that route.

By the way, my '02 has factory rubber mats in decent but not great shape, but they've been in there since the car was new (or shortly thereafter). And no, they're not for sale.

-Dave

02IntPass.jpg

07NewWheel.jpg

Colorado '71 2002

'17 VW GTI Sport
'10 Honda Odyssey Family & Stuff Hauler