• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

15x7 wheel question

danrolfe

Okay, I just thought I would throw this out here on the forum to see if anyone has any thoughts. Right now I am in the market for a set of 15x7 wheels for my SCCA EP car, I have been running 13x7 but my free tire supply has dried up so I am switching along with my supplier to 15x7s. Anyway I have always run Panasports (zero offset) but they can be a bit pricey. I have noticed alot of guys racing Miatas switching to the Rota RBs. I know there was a supplier on this site at one time but I don't think he is selling them anymore. Anyone have a supplier of the RBs that they can refer? None of the ones on Ebay have the correct offset. Lastly (sorry for the lenght of the post) has anyone had any experience with the basketweaves Ireland is selling? These would be my first choice, okay I can't afford a "real" set of three piece wheels but they do look good. Has anyone raced with these and did they hold up? I talked to Jeff and he said he could get me the zero offset, I just don't want to buy them and have them be junk. Thanks in advance.

Dan Rolfe

ps - I wish Compumotive still made the three piece Turbo wheels that is what I have now and they are one of my favorites in terms of style.

I'm looking to get a set of these to. Anybody know the correct size rim/tire combo that won't rub? Mines an un-modified 02 and the bottle caps i had rubbed a tiny bit on the front shock.

------------------------------------------------------------

'73 2002

'77 R75/7

goeslikeschnell2.png

The Miatae around here run the Kosei K1's. They hold up well,

and last I looked, you could get a low- offset version. That was a

while ago.

I've been running whatever 15's that I've found from fellow racers,

on parts cars, and on my truck. They work well enough. Panasports

are wonderful. But not cheap.

t

"I learn best through painful, expensive experience, so I feel like I've gotten my money's worth." MattL