• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTF is this crazy thing?

RoccoGilroy

I've seen the right-angle filter bracket on eBay in the UK. This example is a right-angle manifold. I'd be pleased if I could find a set of the right-angle filter brackets, as they might solve the brake booster issue.

Here's a curved horn from Jenvey Dynamics.

post-16735-13667623469047_thumb.jpg

williamggruff

'76 2002 "Verona" / '12 Fiat 500 Sport "Latte" / '21 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off Road Prem “The Truck”

I was thinking along the same lines, and wondered whether the DCOE's would fit between the valve cover and the hood? If they did, I suspect the intake manifold would have to be removed to adjust the valves.

williamggruff

'76 2002 "Verona" / '12 Fiat 500 Sport "Latte" / '21 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off Road Prem “The Truck”

I was thinking along the same lines, and wondered whether the DCOE's would fit between the valve cover and the hood? If they did, I suspect the intake manifold would have to be removed to adjust the valves.

why not just 90 degress and have them pointed straight up? cold air (make a little cut in the hood.

would be sweet

Who cares?! All those tubes and carbureted glory would be worth the interference. Besides, how often do you adjust your valves?

ClayW
1967 1600-2 - M42 - 1521145          Follow my project at www.TX02.blogspot.com          E30 DD Project Blog