• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anybody with Factory Blue shop manuals

Paul7002

Especially early - for 1970 - but any will do.

Anybody with a good Original set willing to take it to kinkos and have it duplicated for me? Kinkos will probably even put it on a disc (.pdf) for you too and then I could have it printed off here, That would also give me a copy on disc too

Will gladly pay copy costs plus shipping and a little for your time. Don't want to risk buying from Faxon or other internet/ebay source and get crappy copy quality and tired of forgeting to check ebay for original set for sale.

Thanks

Paul in Richmond
'70 Chamonix
'85 535i, 2000 R1100R

Another reason to avoid the eBay manuals is that you are on a public record as buying bootleg copyrighted materials. Here, it'll just be a few hundred of your closest buds involved.

...ned.

'74 tii rolling resto/refresh

'74 tii rolling resto

I did actually think about that. but I figure if BMW were going to get upset about bootleg copies of 40 year-old manuals, they'd actually make them available through Mobile Tradition.

By the way, anybody got a tape of the Green Bay '77 shows?

Paul in Richmond
'70 Chamonix
'85 535i, 2000 R1100R

I bought such a manual from a dude here which I no longer need and I'll sell nychart at hotmail dot com

i

Is fuel efficiency really what we need most desperately? I say what we really need is a car that can be shot when it breaks down.

- George Carlin