• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

02 Sighting! Atlanta-Smyrna/Cobb County/Vinings area

TBBMW

Did it have gold wheels? If so than I can garuntee that it was fred AKA Craaazy here on the forum.

This the car?

There is also a white 02 squaretail that ive seen a few times here in athens, but it usually an old lady driving that has a dog with her :)

post-113-13667622040223_thumb.jpg

Zac Cardinal

1972 2002tii's Blog

1976 2002 "Margie"s blog

IMG_2146copy.jpg

Hmmmmm.. did not notice the wheels, I was moving fast and on the phone when I caught it from the corner of my eye. It was a dude in a business white shirt and a tie.... I believe

1974 2002 Chamonix

1974 2002 Tii

1975 2002 Polaris

1985 535i Diamantschwarz

LOL well i dont know what he was wearing that day... haha. But i think he is the only one with a square tail that is white in ATL that I know of. Ill email him so he can chime in :)

Zac Cardinal

1972 2002tii's Blog

1976 2002 "Margie"s blog

IMG_2146copy.jpg

Well, now you know 2! I have a 74 Chamonix... along with my Polaris and blue 74tii. Hopefully we will have an event this summer and you will get to see me in person!

Tii and Chamonix

my2cars.jpg

Tii, E28 and Polaris '75

DSCF0317.jpg

1974 2002 Chamonix

1974 2002 Tii

1975 2002 Polaris

1985 535i Diamantschwarz

2 problems...

1. i'm barely in the smyrna area any more

2. i didn't wear a tie for my wedding, i'm definitely not wearing one for work.

must of been another chamonix 02. nice. we should definitely get together some time when the weather warms up. i know there are a few members but have only met zac, harrison, and mike so far.

my project blog:

craaaazzy's 2002 project

One of these days, im going to finish working on the south eastern 02ers website, if my f%@$ing cars would stop breaking down.

On it users will be able to post events, local car of the month, event pics, parts for sale, etc. It should be pretty SWEET! Ive just got to find some time to finish it up.

Zac Cardinal

1972 2002tii's Blog

1976 2002 "Margie"s blog

IMG_2146copy.jpg

One of these days, im going to finish working on the south eastern 02ers website, if my f%@$ing cars would stop breaking down.

On it users will be able to post events, local car of the month, event pics, parts for sale, etc. It should be pretty SWEET! Ive just got to find some time to finish it up.

TO EVERYONE IN THE GOOGLE GROUP- I will send out emails letting you know the change of the web address.

Zac Cardinal

1972 2002tii's Blog

1976 2002 "Margie"s blog

IMG_2146copy.jpg

There was a nice Chamonix at Carma when I last went to Atlanta last year.

It had a small hit on the driver's side quarter panel IIRC, but had a nice engine with sidedrafts and a 5 speed. Other than the bump in the quarter panel, the body looked very nice.

I might have taken a pic of it. I'll check and will post it if I did.

HarryPR

BMWCCA #19290