• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FB page for Midwest 02 Fest

tiitouring02

Hey everyone, The Midwest 02 Fest now has a FB page. Please feel free to join the page. We will post information on the event there. If you've attended in the past and have pics, feel free to post them on the page! thanks!

Martin

1972 "Canadian spec" Polaris 2000tii Touring

1969 Chamonix 2000 A

Hi Martin,

Is this the same thing as the Windy City Vintage Fest?

Thanks. It will be great to see you again.

Joel.

Just checked out a map. If this is the South Bend show I'll be hitting it on my way back from V@V.

Bonus:

It is on the Michigan side of that shitty Chicago traffic...

Great Jim,

Ok, so the Windy City is something different. I still have to go to that every year as it is only four hours away. That was my first show when I got the Tii two years ago. Kinda sentimental I guess Whah, whah.

Gotta see Ben & Vince down there. You learn a lot just talking to them.

I'm sure I'll change my tune & quit going when I get whacked in the rear end by some punk texting or eating. As it was, the last time down there Blunts friend & I almost got robbed & pounded on the EL train after hours.

See you there Jim.

Yup - the Windy City event will be later in the year, probably September. THis is the original Midwest 02 fest starteed by Chris Burd in 1999. He ran it till 2002 tehn took a hiatus. We started the Windy City event to replace Midwest 02 fest in the interim period. That's grown into its own deal. Glad to have Chris at it once again. It will be at the Tire Rack, not only will there be a gtg and show, there will be an autocross for any that want to flog their 02 around the Tire Rack's test track.

Cheers,

Martin

1972 "Canadian spec" Polaris 2000tii Touring

1969 Chamonix 2000 A

Then I am sentimental about V@V. I love that event and the people who put it on. My first '02 gtg was actually MidAmerica '02 Fest in 2004 held for the last time in Hermann, MO. Since then, it's been held in Eureka Springs, AR. I may get to it this year with luck.

'75 Sahara 2002 Dieter (sold)

'14 Blazing Red Metallic Mini Cooper

'73 Sahara 2002 Franz

Last year there was a " '02 Fest Midwest" in southwest Wisconsin where there are Bimmer friendly roads to drive. The early October weather didn't co-operate, but the food and participants were the best.

Were unaware of the similarity in the event name. Oops.

Best of luck on the South Bent event.

mac.