• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bmw 1602 turbo

Robert

Yes i'm planing to have it done by end of may to test it on the dragstrip, but it will still be streetlegal. And yes i will go to gatebil

consept in short:

90mm bore with custom JE pistons, copperrings for sealing instead of headgasket, special modified oil channels.

1.8i head (very special) intakeports welded and moved up 30mm, new valve seats, modified racing valves 48/39mm, steel motorsport rockers, old m10 motorsport camshaft, CrMo retainers, special race springs 72/135 @ 12mm, head flow almost -> 250cfm

stainless twin entry exhaust pipe with borg and warner 72mm turbo with 1.10 A/R, 3.5" exhaust pipe to rearaxle

h-profile motornord rods 144mm (modified for m10 bearings, instead of m5), modified oilmarks etc etc

racing bearings

special m10 oilpump with rotor from m30 30% more flow

modified oilpan

200mm kennedy stage3 clutch with blackmagic (ironsinter disk)

getrag 262 with e28 m535 driveshaft to e34 m5 rear axle, modified e28 trailingarms and spcial made drive hafts to 108mm cvsplice, protech special made shocks and springs and motorsport anti sway-bar. 11.5" ET Street slicks.

In the front its bilstein and adjustable coilon springs with adjustable camber plates, 301mm brembo brakes, and pedals from wilwood.

Plastic Zender fenders in front/rear.

car also have rollingcage down to Et 7.50sec

Autronic SM4 management system with 1680cc injectors and MSD CDi coils

Lots and lots of small and big details changes all over.

Goal = the most extreme m10 turbo engine in the world.

We'll see :)

Yes i'm planing to have it done by end of may to test it on the dragstrip, but it will still be streetlegal. And yes i will go to gatebil

consept in short:

90mm bore with custom JE pistons, copperrings for sealing instead of headgasket, special modified oil channels.

1.8i head (very special) intakeports welded and moved up 30mm, new valve seats, modified racing valves 48/39mm, steel motorsport rockers, old m10 motorsport camshaft, CrMo retainers, special race springs 72/135 @ 12mm, head flow almost -> 250cfm

stainless twin entry exhaust pipe with borg and warner 72mm turbo with 1.10 A/R, 3.5" exhaust pipe to rearaxle

h-profile motornord rods 144mm (modified for m10 bearings, instead of m5), modified oilmarks etc etc

racing bearings

special m10 oilpump with rotor from m30 30% more flow

modified oilpan

200mm kennedy stage3 clutch with blackmagic (ironsinter disk)

getrag 262 with e28 m535 driveshaft to e34 m5 rear axle, modified e28 trailingarms and spcial made drive hafts to 108mm cvsplice, protech special made shocks and springs and motorsport anti sway-bar. 11.5" ET Street slicks.

In the front its bilstein and adjustable coilon springs with adjustable camber plates, 301mm brembo brakes, and pedals from wilwood.

Plastic Zender fenders in front/rear.

car also have rollingcage down to Et 7.50sec

Autronic SM4 management system with 1680cc injectors and MSD CDi coils

Lots and lots of small and big details changes all over.

Goal = the most extreme m10 turbo engine in the world.

We'll see :)

I don't know if its your long ass winters or what, but you Swedes always build the craziest cars. Good stuff.

I've been to Sweden twice (well, last year and the year before) and I haven't seen those insane Swedish turbo cars on the road yet.

Just heard them at night and we've found lots and lots of black tire marks on every single more or less deserted road.

Gonna try harder to find them this year ;-)

1975 1602

M42 turbo swap in progress

The car will be streetlegal and not just for dragstrip, but want it to perform ok on the dragstrip, still can change the chassi setup so i can travel to gatebil events, atleast thats my plan :)

Engine is put together:

motor.jpg

motor2.jpg

motor3.jpg

The generator is from bmw 540 e34 @ 140A. I need it all because the car will have 4x fuel pumps, fans, cdi ignitions, electric water pump and lots of other custom electricity parts beside the Autronic.

And yes its an adjustable trigging mount on the crank for the cylinder sync, cam sync is custom made in the front of the cylinder head, have done it so you can change the cam timing without moving the headcover.

Here is my 1602 m10 turbo project.

hjulhuslackade.jpg

You can read alittle about it here swedish page (google translator)

http://translate.google.se/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fforum.savarturbo.se%2Fviewtopic.php%3Ft%3D33571&sl=sv&tl=en&hl=&ie=UTF-8

Holy Moly Mother Of God ! .. Adopt me , sweden !

I'll be your slave and polish it ... deal ? :D

(or better pay attention to your garage , am going to steal that thing in the middle of a cold winter night!)

bmwfans_userbar.png

-Living in the wrong side of the world ..

Cheers

Chatroom John