• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Northern VA local, affordable shop?

tbrduc

What are you looking to have done - mechanical or body? I've heard good things about J&F Motors in Arlington. Stay away from Convenience Car Care in Manassas.

"When the government fears the People, that is Liberty. When the People fear the Government, that is tyranny."

- Thomas Jefferson

J&F in Arlington is excellent, but expensive. They are my top choice. Yates Sunoco on Braddock Rd in Alexandria City is also very good. They are located right next to the Metro which can be convenient. Contact Goodnight85 on this board. He works at a shop in Springfield, just off 395, and they do good work. He is an excellent 02 mechanic. Good luck!

'73 2002

'00 M5

alexandria bavarian service on us1 accross from potomac yard.

Are you talking about Grant Randells shop? I bought Ilsa through him (a customer gave it to him to post up on Ebay and he never got around to doing that).

"When the government fears the People, that is Liberty. When the People fear the Government, that is tyranny."

- Thomas Jefferson

Thanks I met Goodnight85. I bought some bits from him.

I need all of the front rubber replaced. Anybody want to pick up some side $$

I have the parts but no time to do it.

I'll ping him. I know he used to work on the "other German sports car" but drives a Golf '02, or, used to.