• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

OT? Lets count the cool cars shall we??

tiitouring02

So im cruising german used car websites, just to torture myself. Why? becasue im an idiot that's why.

Anyway, i come across a 1600GT for sale - just one more of the many cars that would go in my dream garage - and practically s**t myself at the collection of metal in the background.

Just of friday fun, can you name the nose of the car on the right side of the picture? If i could legally import it, i'd make it my daily driver.

http://www.autoscout24.de/AllImages.aspx?id=vgszz4ekbwua

1972 "Canadian spec" Polaris 2000tii Touring

1969 Chamonix 2000 A

yeah, its an abarth 500 - but the car i'd REALLY like is the "Assetto Corsa" version - a 200HP fiat 500.. how fricken cool would that be....

http://www.ultimogiro.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/assetto.jpg

I hope they include the codriver pictured with the car, i just dont know how im going to explain it to my bride. "seriously honey she came with the car......no seriously..."

1972 "Canadian spec" Polaris 2000tii Touring

1969 Chamonix 2000 A

I wish they had made those in greater numbers. I think it would look so good with recaros, IE stage 1 springs, an air dam, and 15" alpina replicas. It's like a nice cross between the Porsch 912 with the nose from a 507. And talk about a nice garage or dealership, M1, Z8, 1600GT...drool. When I was in Germany last summer in the most random little town of maybe 400 there was a store next to the gas station with a Ferrari Testarosa and Alfa GTV parked inside with no price tags...

Small world. We were in Germany last summer and apparently stopped at the same gas station. While my son was gassing-up our rental BMW I was walking around looking for a restroom when I came across the same store (or whatever it was) with the above mentioned cars. I hollered at my son to come see what I'd found.

Bob Napier

yeah, its an abarth 500 - but the car i'd REALLY like is the "Assetto Corsa" version - a 200HP fiat 500.. how fricken cool would that be....

http://www.ultimogiro.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/assetto.jpg

I hope they include the codriver pictured with the car, i just dont know how im going to explain it to my bride. "seriously honey she came with the car......no seriously..."

oh man I dunno which one is more sexy, but girl must come with car or no deal for me.

hamada

70Bristol02 E36M3 E34535im