• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

55mm roundel wheel emblem?

golf73

anyone know if there are any BMW models that ever had a 55mm wheel emblem? i've seen some cheapo embossed metal ones from Hong Kong Bing Bong Ding Dong on eBay - might try some for the heck of it, but if I can go with a quality OEM emblem i would much rather do so.

ryan

edit: poking around on realoem i found that the light alloy wheel for an E12 is 57mm, the closest i've seen yet. maybe those will work for my project.

Guest Anonymous

Bavarian Autosport ( BavAuto.com ) has a variety of sizes on round, thin, metal disks. I've used them several times and was satisfied. Good luck.

Roger

'72 Malaga

yeah bavauto.com makes you choose year and model first before searching for a part (just like real oem/Max), won't let you just search "55mm emblem" - i suppose i could call them and let them do the searching...

also, now i see that there are flat wheel emblems and convex wheel emblems. i need a convex type and guess what type the 57mm ones are? yep, they're FLAT. this is gonna be much more of a pain than i thought. gonna have to try several kind to see which will work!

• 4 weeks later...