• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

anyone have these scheels??

BLUNT

my car is 40 miles away sleeping and i need a measurement for Al for a new product he is working on. I know a few other guys have these seats but i dont recall who. if you have a set could you please measure the headrest posts center to center and also the outer headrest post to the outer edge of the seat. if im unclear id be glad to call you and explain. thank you

bill002.jpg

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

Thanks Steve. The measurements are for Scheel seats and also for 3CS/CSi coupe seats, where the retractor is installed way back. For Steve's car, I am trying to come up with a solution so he can use his Klippans with a new retractor and a bracket that goes over the top of the seat to hold the excess webbing. It is all for good. I found a nice dude who makes quality brackets at good prices. You can use these brackets even if you don't have retractable belts but the good old looong Klippan lap belts. More to come.

happy new year

I have a couple of those at SCR. If you give them a call they might be able to take the measurements for you.

thanks mike.. i will call matt or nate in the morning.

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

Andy; we need the measurements as Steve asked above. Can you please?

andys are not the same al. i have a set of those also in my 69. but they are different

Now that I look at Andy's I think mine may be that style. It's been a while since I've seen the seats.

I know a quick remedy Steve that'll solve your problem. Just sell me your orange car. Simple solution- end of story.

Aashish

1969 BMW 2002--I gotta finish this damn thing

1987 BMW 325is--S52 Monster

1975 Innocenti Mini 1001-- the most cost dense car ever!

1995 318ti

2004 BMW 330i ZHP

2004 Toyota Tacoma (gotta have something reliable!)--can't live without

I know a quick remedy Steve that'll solve your problem. Just sell me your orange car. Simple solution- end of story.

i already sold you one orange car. and i miss it so much i have to try and replicate it. you in effect cost me money

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

you do know that everything has a price tag. Make me an offer and its yours again.

Aashish

1969 BMW 2002--I gotta finish this damn thing

1987 BMW 325is--S52 Monster

1975 Innocenti Mini 1001-- the most cost dense car ever!

1995 318ti

2004 BMW 330i ZHP

2004 Toyota Tacoma (gotta have something reliable!)--can't live without