• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Okay to post scanned copy of owner's manual? '70 2002

jiggapoo

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeepers!

Please send me a copy!

grice dot mulligan at gmail dot com

Much appreciated! I bought the reprint (paper version) of the 2 part manual about 3 weeks ago. It'll be covered in grease in no time, so an electro backup copy would be a fantastic way to go.

Cheers,

williamggruff

'76 2002 "Verona" / '12 Fiat 500 Sport "Latte" / '21 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off Road Prem “The Truck”

I have an owners manual,international service book and the blue plastic cover fron the factory.It is in good not perfect shape.

It covers 1600-tii's.

If anyone wants this set ,e-mail me at jgm at starpower.net

Jonathan

1973 Malaga "ti"2.3 stroker,dual 45s,lots of Alpina content13x6 Superlites bilsteins,Petri Sport ,GTS Seats,Coco Mats,Old Man Style "Patina"....but the old Emily is Fast.

2010 GTI 200 H.P.,dsg ,18"wheels etc.modern daily driver.

Jim,I paid $50.00 for it several years ago.I would like $50 and I'll cover the freight.By the way how is the Inka moving along for you.

Jonathan

1973 Malaga "ti"2.3 stroker,dual 45s,lots of Alpina content13x6 Superlites bilsteins,Petri Sport ,GTS Seats,Coco Mats,Old Man Style "Patina"....but the old Emily is Fast.

Sorry about this...I just realized that my parts car came with an owners' manual, and the other items you mentioned. Mine covers both the Tii and the non-Tii versions so I guess I have everything I need. Otherwise, probably a good deal, especially if in decent condition.

Thanks anyway...

Samplemaven

BMWCCA #420368

'72 2002 Tii Inka restoration project

'07 550i Titanium Silver, steptronic...ED 2006

Jim,

No problem.There is some great info. and it just adds to the whole presentation of the car.

Jonathan

BTW...I live about 20 minutes from you in Ringgold.

Right now you're the only '02-er I know near me. I went to the latest CCA meeting but there was only one other person with a beemer older than 1999 and he had two e30's. I was the youngest... but with the oldest car. I don't think any of the folks who showed turn their own wrench.

1971 2002 (single carb, no sunroof, AC, CA emissions)

BTW...I live about 20 minutes from you in Ringgold.

Right now you're the only '02-er I know near me. I went to the latest CCA meeting but there was only one other person with a beemer older than 1999 and he had two e30's. I was the youngest... but with the oldest car. I don't think any of the folks who showed turn their own wrench.

I bought mine last June from Frank DeGarmo who lives in East Ridge. Except for one other that I saw in Baltimore where I bought a second project car, I haven't seen another 2002 in person since I bought mine.

I have a project blog that shows where I am on my resto...probably will have it on the road this spring...in time for V at the V in NC.

I'd like to see your car sometime.

Samplemaven

BMWCCA #420368

'72 2002 Tii Inka restoration project

'07 550i Titanium Silver, steptronic...ED 2006

Ahhh yes...pictures of a long forgotten age, when men were men, boys could be boys, and 8-inch scissors were for toys for all ages.

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/Phys36ADzwC50MOXeWGbTw?feat=directlink

Thanks a bunch for the electro wonderfulness!

williamggruff

'76 2002 "Verona" / '12 Fiat 500 Sport "Latte" / '21 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off Road Prem “The Truck”