• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

new carpet sets...several colors

esty

Wow, very impressed, if I did not have a kit already, I would order one.

HOWEVER...

Is there any chance you can make a trunk liner out of the grey color carpet? If so, what would you consider a fair price on?

Thanks in advance!!

Justin

The question is not that we broke a few rules or took certain liberties with our female guests.

We did ;)

Charlie don't surf!!

What are you asking for a trunk mat?

Justin

trunk mat $79.00 + 13.00 shipping

esty, do you have a photo of the top color installed in a car? Just curious how close to factory it looks. It looks pretty similar to the shade that originally came with tobacco and saddle seats, right?

no sir...i've never install that color in any of my cars but it is very close to the original factory color...

Hi Esty

Do you mind telling me where you get your carpet? Hoping they might have an outlet in Ontario.

I have finally got the boards cut for my rear seat delete, but having a hard time finding the right type of carpet. You're not doing the carpet for the rear seat yet, are you?

Thanks

Tony

post-1307-1366760860112_thumb.jpg

post-1307-13667608602913_thumb.jpg

Hi Esty

Do you mind telling me where you get your carpet? Hoping they might have an outlet in Ontario.

I have finally got the boards cut for my rear seat delete, but having a hard time finding the right type of carpet. You're not doing the carpet for the rear seat yet, are you?

Thanks

Tony

tony...no sir i'm not doing rear seat deletes yet...i just can't find the time to perfect it...but it's on the back burner

i get my carpet thru a nearby hotrod upholsterer...he sells to me in smaller quantities, at his price....

i'd visit a local carpet store...i'd bet that you can find something there...perhaps evan a remnant...i've bought a few remnants and made really nice sets out of them...the rear seat delete is all flat pieces and you shouldn't have any problem gluing them down...the 'type' or style of carpeting isn't so important as long as it's a good quality and what you like

a member here recently tip'd me to a carpet sold at home depot that's a nice carpet that i'm gonna try

a tip...lay the carpet pieces in the sun for a few minutes and they'll become very pliable and much easier to work with

good luck & have fun

That salt and pepper carpet is beautiful !!! Nice job !!If you were able to ship UPS I'd grab one today ! ( Border depot in niagara Falls makes it easy )

Nick

-'65 Riviera

-'66 Chevelle

-'72 '02 project

-'90 GTR missile

-'90 Corrado-422HP @ 22lb.

-'92 Duke 851

-'75 Z-1 Kawi