• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

new carpet sets...several colors

esty

• 2 weeks later...

Esty

I'd like to get a carpet set, including the trunk piece, in the tan color shown in the first photo. Do you have a set ready to go? Please let me know.

Thanks!

1972 Nevada #2579351

Born in late 1971

9.5:1 compression

Stahl/Ansa Sport

Tii distributor

Weber 32/36

Koni shocks/H&R Springs

Vented rotors/Volvo calipers

Esty

I'd like to get a carpet set, including the trunk piece, in the tan color shown in the first photo. Do you have a set ready to go? Please let me know.

Thanks!

i'm not sure if i have one ready or not..work beckon'd so i'm at the office today...

i'll check when i get home and let you know...if i don't have one ready i can make one in just a few days...

email me...

icon_email.gif and i'll let you know off forum tonight

Got my set on Wednesday and was not disappointed!! It is even better than it looks in the pictures, and the cuts are perfect !!! Thanks to Esty for an awesome set and also for the clear, concise communication which made it easy to pick up in N.Y. I will be posting pics in the project section as it is installed with the E36 black leather interior and blue and black stripe paint job. Its going to look excellent!

Nick

-'65 Riviera

-'66 Chevelle

-'72 '02 project

-'90 GTR missile

-'90 Corrado-422HP @ 22lb.

-'92 Duke 851

-'75 Z-1 Kawi

• 3 weeks later...

Esty,

You still have the blue/grey seen in this post? I could use a set. If you don't and can't make it, I'll take a set of grey.

By the way, I assume your sets are complete, coverinh everything the stock set would cover? I currently have blue in my 71 and don't want to have to re-use any of it.

Thanks, let me know, I can pay you paypal in a few days (just made a transfer)

Jim

'71 2002 Riviera adopted on 2/09

jim...i still have carpet for all of those pictured above...i'm not sure if i have them ready to ship of still need to do some work on them...but yes i can make a set of any of the above...

i'm not home so i can't put my hands on things and i'm unsure which one you're talking about

is it this one that you want....?

2ihr0io.jpg

email me using the email button and i'll let you know if i have a set made already or if i have to make a set...

icon_email.gif