• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can someone look at this car for me on EBAY?

blowpoptoe

i would not get into something with this much cancer.

dracoruno@gmail.com

contact me I can help you find something from cali with good starting point.

Le

I agree with the others, that car doesn't even have a memory of being in California. The best deal for anyone outside of Cali is to try to pick up a 76 from here, there are a lot of them around - unless you HAVE to have a round tail car. You can always pull the bumpers off (I didn't and I now love the way mine look after someone rear ended me on the freeway at low speed - no damage) and you'll have the full 2002 experience. My first one was a 76 and I loved it, until I smashed it up on Olympic Blvd. 76's are some of the best 2002s made but most here have been modified, even just throwing a Weber carb on makes it fail smog inspection. So, 76's are a bargain here, they are discounted because of the smog factor. Jump on the Cali Craigslist sites, and one of us will be happy to look at one for you. Gordon in Santa Barbara is always great about posting candidates to head out of state. Someone may even drive it east if you make the right offer....

Jeff

Stay tuned for more of SoCal Vintage BMW
http://www.SoCalVintageBMW.com
BMW CCA Member #423513