• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tii special tools for sale?

asvander

A while ago now, I bought a set of tii special tools. (85mm linkage measurement tool, t-body alignment pin, kugelfischer set pin, and warm up regulator measurement tool) After some research I found someone willing to manufacture new copies using the originals as a template.

If there is enough interest, I am considering selling about 20 sets initially for $75.00. At first I would only want to sell complete sets, but would consider selling individual pieces on the future.

I'll post some pics of the original tools soon. The manufactured tools will look similar, but will be functional copies.

Feel free to contact me at asvander at hotmail dot com if you have additional questions.

Thanks,

Aric Vander Werff

1973 2002tii 1972 2002

sounds like I'm in. without doing a lot af reading yet are these tools required to do the specific jobs or do they just simplify things because they are oem? chris

• 3 weeks later...