• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

m2's

harrym2

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just finished mine last summer and it's awesome.

RED1602

1970 1602, M2 (Track) .

1974 2002Tii (Show)

1989 325ix (Winter)

1991 325ic (Summer)

2008 128i (Daily)

Do you want your car on the site?? Send some pics and info if you do - I've already got a couple of other to put on the gallery so you'd be the catalyst to get it done.

And Harry I'm usually on the site once a day. Are you the guy who contacted me recently from Chailey in sussex?

avaTour2.jpg.52fb4debc1ca18590681ac95bc6f527f.jpg

nice to see a very good collection of m2's i do no we have more on here

Lee i love what you are doing with yours am always checking on your blog to see whats new . and good luck with the new house

Hi Nick no sorry that was not me who contacted you . i live in Horsham not too far from brighton . so that looks like we have one more .

I've had my M2 for about 14 years now. Love it!

Ian '76 M2

http://web.mac.com/iandickerson/Ians_M2/M2_Homepage.html

Hi Ian this is a very good web site am going to sit down later and have a good look . i like the look of your m2 and you still have it after 14 years you must off had some fun with it

Mine is a 48mm (large trumpets) for an e30 M3. It works as there's no brake booster anymore. I also have a cheaper (much cheaper) fiberglass unit bought from JedM3 on s14.net.

Lee

Massivescript_specs.jpg

Brake harder. Go faster.

Hi Harry and thanks for the complement,

Well I pretty much followed Aardvarc engineering’s M2 handbook and purchased all the parts that I needed from him (Dave Varco). The whole process took about a month (just weekends) but I had all the parts I needed ready to go when I started.

The engine has about 55,000 miles on it and the transmission is an e21 5 speed. The exhaust system is a M3 header to a Y pipe to a 2.25 pipe and a single exit muffler in the back.

As far as the car itself goes, it's a 1970 1602 with turbo flares and front spoiler which I installed myself a while back. I have two sets of wheels that I use. 15x7 ET 12 ALPINAs for street and 15x8 ET 33 BBS RMs for track.

I hope this helps but if you have any specific questions please let me know.

Thanks again

Keyvan M.

RED1602

1970 1602, M2 (Track).

1974 2002Tii (Show)

1989 325ix (Winter)

1991 325ic (Summer)

2008 128i (Daily)