• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Great price for BMW wheel bearings and water pump or

ctown

I have been looking in all the usual places for parts for my 73 tii.

Eventually ended up at roger'stii store, he has prices on a couple of items that surprised me when I compared to Max's or realoem prices.

I am miss reading this are these real BMW parts or am I being word smithed into thinking they are.

wheel bearings (zoomed the pic, Taiwan and Korean manufacture)

$25.95 vs $98.21

http://www.rogerstii.com/servlet/the-147/bmw-2002tii-320i-front/Detail

water pump

54.99 vs. $170

http://www.rogerstii.com/servlet/the-213/bmw-2002tii-turbo-water/Detail

kinda new to this what do you think ?

he is likely using world pac parts for some items. this isnt a bad thing in a lot of cases in fact in some cases it will be the exact part you get over the counter at the dealer. but not always. you have to be careful with certain parts. that water pump is fine. i cant speak for the bearings as ive never used them. if it were me i would snatch the water pump and buy the bearings from max. timkins or the like.

edit, i just looked at the bearing pic. fag bearings are fine. lots of stuff at the dealer is fag brand. CJ requests this brand from me specifically

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

FYI, I bought a tii water pump from World Pac (Autohaus AZ is the same company or an affiliate), and my mechanic had to make a new shim as it would not fit directly.

do you recall what brand it was al?

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

• 12 years later...