• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Seeking 1970 non ti, tii wiring diagram

im3crazy

I've searched the forum and archives, and the net, but I'm not finding a 6 fuse 1969-70 2002 wiring diagram. I've found close, but not really. Any ideas on where to find this early version for my 70 Sahara? Thanks in advance! im02crazy@yahoo.com

Dave in Baltim02e Maryland USA
1969 2002 Sahara  Manila  :)

1966 WM300 Dodge Power Wagon-Valley Green; 1972 Airstream Overlander; 1997 JDM Honda Prelude; 2007 GMC Sierra 1500 tow vehicle to tow home all the above junk!

I have the diagram (in the blue factory manual) and can fax it to you. I'm not sure how well that will work, due to the poor resolution of fax machines, but we can give it a try.

No amount of skill or education will ever replace dumb luck
1971 2002 (much modified rocket),  1987 635CSI (beauty),  

2000 323i,  1996 Silverado Pickup (very useful)

Too many cars.

in there. Just look carefully for the "US, 6 fuse" wiring diagram--there are several similar Euro diagrams, but the details are different so make sure you have the US one.

If you have a specific question, post it (or e-mail me) and I'll try to look it up on mine. I'd scan it for you, but all the details would be lost as the print is VERY small--I have to use a magnifying glass to read my copy.

mike

'69 Nevada sunroof-Wolfgang-bought new
'73 Sahara sunroof-Ludwig-since '78
'91 Brillantrot 318is sunroof-Georg Friederich 
Fiat Topolini (Benito & Luigi), Renault 4CVs (Anatole, Lucky Pierre, Brigette) & Kermit, the Bugeye Sprite