• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Curious...

Biscuit3

I got bored the other day and decided to google "BMW 2002" in images just to see if I could find any cool stuff. I noticed a lot of chrome grilles around, the early type, before they put the black slats in them.

Now I'm not a dumbass and I know they were for the early roundies, but does anybody know if there is anywhere that you can buy special ones for the squarie measurements? I think they look really nice and it would be great to have another thing to polish!

"My dad was right, it was cheaper just to buy a new car."

'75 Golf Yellow Automatic 2002 with Weber 32/36 DGAV - "Karl"

railwayKarl-1.jpg

Guest Anonymous
Why stop at just chrome for your grill? I prefer the diamond-and-gold look - heavy bling factor. Would go well with your blonde hair. Or is it platinum now?

Will these fit on a 1600?

Would go well with your blonde hair. Or is it platinum now?

No Otis, it's still my natural color of "dirty" blonde! Those grilles would go swell with my Virginian redneck teeth too. Australia hasn't changed me none! What do you say?

post-1526-13667597627522_thumb.jpg

post-1526-13667597628118_thumb.jpg

"My dad was right, it was cheaper just to buy a new car."

'75 Golf Yellow Automatic 2002 with Weber 32/36 DGAV - "Karl"

railwayKarl-1.jpg

What do you say?

I say, at least you're speaking to me now. You ignored me for so long, you and your military men. You ignored me so, I had to take comfort in the arms of another woman - the ubiquitous Ms. Jesse Jane. Alas, that was your fault - you drove me there. Query - Were you jealous? Hmmmm???

post-1769-13667597678228_thumb.jpg

Guest Anonymous

the ubiquitous Ms. Jesse Jane Jesse Jane Jesse Jane Jesse Jane Jesse Jane Jesse Jane Jesse Jane Jesse Jane

or jesse james ??? not the chopper dude or the gun slinger... this is actually scary now