• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Susquehanna MotorSports / Rallylights.com Discount

kubes

Hello Everyone,

I have been recently working with Susquehanna MotorSports to purchase new headlights, relays, fuses, etc for my car. After talking with Wil, he has extended a 10% discount for all users of this forum. I know that others here have used Susquehanna in the past. They are great guys to work with and also have a few '02 fans in their shop!

Here is his email

Susquehanna MotorSports offers club members a 10% discount on all orders and items EXCEPT for tires, HANS devices and shipping.

There is no minimum order. All we require is for the member to supply us with their screen name to prove membership in the club/forum.

Orders can be over the phone (866-480-2159) or through our web site (Rallylights.com). Mention the club at the time of the order, or add it to the memo box for on-line, and the member will receive the discount.

This offer does not expire.

Regards,

Wil