• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cost of replacing the headliner?

carlfriedman

Since I'm still chasing the dreaded mouse smell and the headliner is the only thing left I'm looking at having it pulled out and then replaced. Sad because it's in good shape. Any idea what replacing the headliner will cost for parts and labor? No sunroof, nothing fancy and sadly I'm in the Washington DC area which means high labor prices. Also if anyone has a recomendation for a shop in this area I'm listening.

Carl in Virginia

I had replaced mine for $300.00 locally. I think it was a deal considering the labor and time. I have three sets of headliners all new in the box if you need one.

Correction: only one headliners left; diamond cross pattern ($80.00) plus shipping. Same material as used in member H_Krix's awesome project. Comes with extra yardage for sunroof.

• 2 weeks later...
I had replaced mine for $300.00 locally. I think it was a deal considering the labor and time. I have three sets of headliners all new in the box if you need one.

Correction: only one headliners left; diamond cross pattern ($80.00) plus shipping. Same material as used in member H_Krix's awesome project. Comes with extra yardage for sunroof.

What color is the one you have? I may be interested depending on the color.

Jim R.

Its about $500 in California with the material, probably similar labor rates to DC.

Jeff
1975 Alfa Romeo GT1300Junior w/1600 transplant (I'm still stuck on 1600's LOL)
2006 M3 White/Red - Orig Owner,6spd,ZCP, sunroof delete
SOLD 1967 1600 #1517644 "Florida"/Brown w/sunroof, SOLD 1968 1600 #1564660, RIP 1970 1600