• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where does this Tii sticker go?

kris

There was a lengthy post about a year ago on sticker placement. Ben Tongsai, Mike Self and Les Cartwright seem to be the experts, hope you can find the thread.

Remember, sticker placement varies on Euro vs US models, and Round vs Square light cars so be careful in the advise you get.

It would be nice to have a definitive FAQ posted on this issue.

"90% of your carb problems are in the ignition, Mike."

1972 2000tii Touring #3422489

1972 2002tii with A4 system #2761680

FAQ member #5

I do not have those stickers on my June build, 1973 tii. I have never removed one (original car and owner) and there is none like that now. Maybe it is a Euro thing?

Original Owner, Malaga 1973 tii, unrestored.

1985 Euro M635, Cinnabar, fast and fun!

2003 325i, Alpine White

2007 530i Sport, Titanium Silver

2000 Tundra LTD, White, Daily driver

2011 Audi A3 TDI, White, son's new car!

Thanks Bill for the links. And thanks Ray, I agree this must be a Euro tii sticker. I bought a few different sets of stickers when I was restoring my car (Tilux and someone on Ebay) and this is one of the odd stickers left.

70 M2 2.5L 

As others have mentioned, this was not on US cars. Not sure when the E-Code sticker was brought out, but all that I have seen are positioned directly above the VIN plate (the colour sticker was placed up by the passenger headlight to make room for it).

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17