• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

body damage

boldtu

Depending upon where you are, $3k. (assuming the trunk's bent)

And finding new chrome parts is getting hard...

Also, it's hard to find a shop to do the work.

t

"I learn best through painful, expensive experience, so I feel like I've gotten my money's worth." MattL

Is that the one in Santa Barbara? A friend of mine went out to take a look at it, and it had heavy damage in the rear, slight damage at the front. He decided to pass. If you're local, there are a couple other (non-internet) 2002's for sale around town.

thats the one I think. I thought so as well, but the guy is giving me such a good price I think ill go for it. but if you can tell me where i can find more out about those other cars that would be great.

also, I found a guy out in Chino that will do all of the work and has all of the parts needed on hand. Its a company called 2002ad. The guy can straighten and rechrome the bumper, straighten the dents, repaint and replace the trim that was damaged at a pretty good price from what ive seen. has anyone dealt with this place?

You might try doing a search for "2002ad."

They're pretty well known here ;-)

GL,

Ray

also, I found a guy out in Chino that will do all of the work and has all of the parts needed on hand. Its a company called 2002ad. The guy can straighten and rechrome the bumper, straighten the dents, repaint and replace the trim that was damaged at a pretty good price from what ive seen. has anyone dealt with this place?

Ray

Stop reading this! Don't you have anything better to do?? :P
Two running things. Two broken things.