• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANYBODY GOING?

Fulanorock

area of Northern CA via Yosemite & the Owens Valley (395), Micheal Dubois from Hollister via 101 & Santa Barbara, probably some other folks from the SF Bay area, Steve from Santa Barbara, and I'd guess a upwards of a hundred or so from around the greater LA/Orange Co area of SoCal.......

Barry Allen
'69 Sunroof - sold
'82 E21 (daily driver), '82 633CSi (wife's driver) - both sold
66 Chevy Nova wagon (yard & parts hauler)

If the 02's coming down hwy 395 would like a free lunch. (assuming you'd be coming down on friday) contact me via email. I'm in Ridgecrest, ca just off 395. I'd be glad to supply some Subway type sandwiches and drinks, if the timing works out. Tom at 02Again dot com

I"ll be leaving 10-11 am on Fri. stopping briefly at 02 haus in slo, then in SB staying the night - I was promised some good CA 2 buck chuck there! This is bound to be a great meet! This is a huge part of being a 2002 owner, pretty rare you will see that many cars all in one spot. This isn"t a "show", but a great gathering, so even if think your car isn't "show quality" come on over, there is something really unique about each 2002, and everybody has a good time.

FAQ Member # 91

I'm going but not bringing my 1600, just a crappy Enterprise rental car from the Bay Area.

Jeff
1975 Alfa Romeo GT1300Junior w/1600 transplant (I'm still stuck on 1600's LOL)
2006 M3 White/Red - Orig Owner,6spd,ZCP, sunroof delete
SOLD 1967 1600 #1517644 "Florida"/Brown w/sunroof, SOLD 1968 1600 #1564660, RIP 1970 1600

Anybody??? EVERYBODY!!

This is a "Not to be missed" event. Over 100 cars, 02s, coupes, bavarias, etc. Turbos, Tourings, Cabriolets, Race cars, and even Paul Cain's one of a kind 3002 TTil twin turbo.

Now I have to collect some bottles and aluminum cans and turn them in to see if I can get enough change to buy Dubois the bottle of wine I promised.....

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours

If the 02's coming down hwy 395 would like a free lunch. (assuming you'd be coming down on friday) contact me via email. I'm in Ridgecrest, ca just off 395. I'd be glad to supply some Subway type sandwiches and drinks, if the timing works out. Tom at 02Again dot com

Tom, aren't you coming to the event?

John Capoccia

Sierra Madre, CA

The Sacramento / North Valley contingent

will swing by 02 Again on Friday afternoon.

257 E. Hartley. Ridgecrest Ca.

We will stay in LA on Friday night.

Getting ready to head south and hook up with Norm and Tom.

We will stay in Angels camp tonight.

Looking forward to a big road trip.

Joseph O'Neil

73 02 - Polaris - 2587250

67 2000 TiLux- Chamonix - 1451152