• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

nice 72 Tii

penth2o

It maybe a nice car, but current price seems a bit steep. It sure seems one (0) feedback bidder really wants the car! He's bid 19 times so far! Only 3 bidders with more than 5 feedbacks have placed bids at all, most dropped out at $16K, which seems about the "right" price for this one.

WH

Easy trigger, That’s the first time I waxed it since I got it.

I had nothing to do in the hotel parking lot in Chicago waiting for you slow poke Minnesotans to arrive. It was either whack it or wax the car. I chose the latter :}

Just curious what a Tii goes for. Don't want to start a war or have anybody eating socks or jocks.....

I'm good to go on the Glen Blunt.

I took three and a half weeks off from work and got a B&B for 6 days.

Are we hauling booze across State lines like Chicago or drinking N.Y. finest.

Got your email today or was it Tim's. I'll hook up with you on that one.

Is Nater taking the ride with you or did he marry that girl and can't come out and play anymore. I tried giving him the best advice I could.

"DON'T DO IT" you'll lose everything, including your balls......

This is gonna be a blast. I look forward to it.

That Tii past its reserve 30 minutes ago.

nate is no longer allowed in my car. hes like hauling around a 250lb ogre. he twisted my scheel mann passenger seat back like a pretzel reaching back for a snack in the back seat to feed his face. im putting the finishing touches on my cooling system so its ready for the long haul. ill be running a curt ingraham radiator filled with FIJI bottled water and water wetter. nate just left my house after his girlfriend called,.. i could hear her on his phone reaming him for being late to meet her. shes got him locked down like a penitentiary.

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

Ahh, ain't love grand.

I told him: don't kiss her, don't take her home to meet Mom. Get er out early Sat morning and tell her see ya next Friday night....

She sounded like a wench anyway from what he told me. Sounds like she's trying to force a marriage on him and talking kids already. I told him to get his Masters (that will buy time) and decide from there.

I was wondering about your gas mileage with that brute on the pass. side. Sorry bout the seat. Any scuff marks on the headliner from that brillo pad he had going on top his head???? :}

Tell him I said Hi. Hes a good kid.

See ya Blunt.

Going to another shotgun wedding at 5:00

This is gonna be brutal. He was a nice guy. First thing she made him do was sell his 66 GTO as it wasn't economical

Brutal I say.

At least its pouring rain right now so it won't be a long drag down thing on Lake Michigan like it was suppose to be.

That should be his warning sign right there

I did post the car in Cars For Sale....Yes, it's my car, and after Chris' 02 in Vegas went for $32, I think all bets are off on what a tii is worth...in reality its whatever the buyer and seller agree upon. I spoke with all the bidders and they are legit, unfortunately I think the one with zero feedback has scared everyone off. The car is fully gone through to the tune of $28K over the past 15 months, so obviously I won't be giving it away....

Stay tuned for more of SoCal Vintage BMW
http://www.SoCalVintageBMW.com
BMW CCA Member #423513

Jeff,

You have a beautiful vehicle there.

I'm not betting on anything.

I was wondering what Tii's went for.

I am totally new to the Tii scene. I couldn't/wouldn't sell mine as it was a Birthday gift last year.

Haggerty Insurance Co. gave an agreed upon value for $18,000. I just want to keep updated on the current values.

I hope nobody is eating socks or jocks for that matter and you get the most you can for it. The zero rated bidder might have people leery but you know what you have and it has already surpassed your reserve.

I think you will do fine on this vehicle.

As you know you will never realize the true worth and time you have invested into this ride but, that’s why they call it a labor of love. (You may not have planned on selling it when you were putting the sweat into it).

If you are shill bidding it than that is a different story and I would rather not talk about it and see you stuck with it and the fees that come from shilling.

Not that I'm implying that. (In no way am I).

Good luck on the sale. I for one am watching it as I do with all Tii’s.

Joel.

Not at all Joel, no need for any of that Ebay nonsense, I just put it up for sale mostly to see what i could get for it now that Ebay has dropped their up front fees. I threw a high reserve on it, and if I got it, then fine, I'll let it go, and focus on putting in EFI on my '75...eventually. It's a really really nice car, but I honestly didn't expect it to hit a $25K reserve, mostly because of the down economy. I partly put it up that high thinking (hoping?) it wouldn't be met. I really don't have the space for the car, so I'm good with it going to a home whre it will be better sheltered, assuming all the deal elements come through....stay tuned.

Jeff

Stay tuned for more of SoCal Vintage BMW
http://www.SoCalVintageBMW.com
BMW CCA Member #423513