• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wilber (of www.bmw4life.nl) is back...

72touring

Wilber of BMW4LIFE fame is back in a more limited capacity (no "nothin but Tourings" photo galleries as before). He was going to add Targas into the mix. Not sure what happened, but what's there is pretty thrilling (this may be old news, but it's new for me). Enjoy...

http://www.bmw4life.nl/

post-1249-13667594903156_thumb.jpg

Paul Huber

2000 Touring tii in 1/18 scale

Thanks for plugging Paul!

It's been a long time... So you found some of my pics on bmw4life.nl. Unfortunately I have to little time to create something for 02's (touring/targa) as planned. But, one day it will be there. As Edwin told before, I own a chamonix 2002 baur for a year now. Sneak preview?

286112211_6_nb1N.jpeg

Holiday 2008 (Germany) : 2002 targa with Constructam caravan

best regards,

Wilbert

netherlands.gif

1973 2002 targa (chamonix)

1974 1802 touring (inka)

2006 120i 5d (sparkling graphite)

Wilbert (sorry for the name mis-spell, my bad), man, I miss your old site. Any chance of rehosting it as it was? It was Touring heaven...

That's one beautiful little Targa. This is not the same Targa that you had photos posted of on your old landing page? Targa's are just so satisfying. Here's an ex of mine that now lives in Florida.

post-1249-13667594928484_thumb.jpg

Paul Huber

2000 Touring tii in 1/18 scale

It's been a long time... So you found some of my pics on bmw4life.nl. Unfortunately I have to little time to create something for 02's (touring/targa) as planned. But, one day it will be there. As Edwin told before, I own a chamonix 2002 baur for a year now. Sneak preview?

286112211_6_nb1N.jpeg

Holiday 2008 (Germany) : 2002 targa with Constructam caravan

best regards,

Wilbert

Hey there Wilbert. Good to see you back. Please see my post below regarding the polaris tii touring with "sport paket". I remember discussing this car with you a few years ago via email.

T.R.

best regards,

Wilbert

Wilbert, good to see you back. I was in Den Haag for the summer last year and went out to visit with Laurens Manders. Sorry I could meet up with you, though.

My little Inka touring is doing well, but it misses The Nederlands....

now: '72 Inka 2000 touring, '82 Alpina C1 2.3  & '92 M5T (daily driver)

before: a lot of old BMWs (some nice, some not so much), a few air-cooled 911s and even a water-cooled Cayman S

Alpina restoration blog: https://www.alpinac1.com/