• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

inka or... inka?

robsanab

thanks otis.

No problemo - give me a shout offline at davidbowen5828 at comcast dot net. I'll be glad to give a download on all that I know about painting. I'm lucky to live two doors down the street from a master car painter; I suck at painting, but Uncle Rick (my neighbor) can paint anything. We'll be glad to share our knowledge.

post-1769-13667594618065_thumb.jpg

post-1769-13667594619007_thumb.jpg

i agree..it's your car and your money and you should do what you want

want an eye catcher...forget orange try this....i caught hell when i announced my plans but in the end, i've had nothing but rave reviews...if i'm in a rush to get somewhere, i can't drive this one because of all the comments i get..and feel obligated to respond to and talk about...

i've owned a lot of o2's and have 5 of them now and none of them have ever gotten as much attention as this one...it was originally malaga

post-164-13667594626361_thumb.jpg

post-164-13667594628813_thumb.jpg

Sorry for any hijacking - still on paint subject though. The MT Inka car is still my favorite.

Esty -

Nice 2-tone work on your car (nickname Candy?). My wife has always wanted me to re-paint my Guard's Red VW Bug black with white sidepanels. Maybe later for an older one still on my wish list (63 ragtop).

Wonder what an 02 would look like with Schwartz and Alpineweiss 2-tone.. Paging John McWilliams...are you ready for the spray gun?

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"