• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This is why we can't have nice things

blue7500

Not everyone is evil. A door to door salesman saw my dog and jumped up on the hood of my Ford. He's not evil, he's stupid. Sorry about your luck.

72 Agave tii

2012 Space Grey 335i

76 Sienabraun - sold  95 M3 - sold  06 M Coupe - sold

Where's Alonzo?!

and some losers decided to run up & down over the length of the car one night. Just the sunroof panel was dented, thankfully/somehow.

You're right - can't have anything nice...

John in VA

'74 tii "Juanita"  '85 535i "Goldie"  '86 535i "M-POSSTR"  

'03 530i "Titan"  '06 330ci "ZHPY"

bmw_spin.gif

Things aren't all that bad, I pushed up on the headliner from the inside of the car and it doesn't look that bad.

IMGP9736.jpg

IMGP9739.jpg

So there are a few paint cracks and dents left but nothing too horrendous. That doesn't mean I'm not sour about it though.

How about a little positivity though? Here's the center console gauge cluster I started building today along with some gauges that I grabbed out of a '77 Porsche 924 - surprisingly enough, the clock still keeps perfect time! And I really like that the oil pressure gauge reads in kilopascals per square centimeter, more commonly known as bar. :D

IMGP9734.jpg