• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Windy City Vintage Fest 8/31

Dave3x72tii

not much on windycitybmw.com about it, but give me a shout if anyone wants to come out with us, usually there's a bunch of 02s, and other neat cars, Z1, M1, 328, 02 factory turbo in years past. It's just west of Chicago at Bill Jacobs vintage reserve. $15 to show your car and get a Tshirt. Free to hang out with us (who'd pay for that, anyway)

We have a great time!

Dave

dmason2002@hotmail.com

Been trying to follow the windy city dot com.

Not much said for a Chicago event.

I'm in hick town 6 hours North of you. I would very much like to drive down to you and meet (place some faces on the internet names). and work out some details.

I would most like to meet Ben Thonsangi. I understand he has a shop in the windy city and is an old school bmw mechanic.

If the most I get out of this trip would be to meet all you people from the FAQ, than I am satisfied.

If I get to meet Ben, Than that completes my trip.

I don't know how many of you are Dubs fans but, 2011 is the 50 year anniversary of the T34.

If you can make it to Germany it will be quite a special event. If you are not into the T34 this is a click on the regular Karmann ghia 50th.

Many if not most were from the U.S.A. 38 T34's. This was an event that came from their country. most of the old timers drove these at one point in their life.

To keep it 02 related, look in the background. You will see roundies and such...

Sorry, forgot to give you the link:::

Edit again.

What is the date for the Chicago event and I appoliguise for the U-Tube vidieo. I could not find the real footage from the Ghia 50th.

Been trying to follow the windy city dot com.

Not much said for a Chicago event.

I'm in hick town 6 hours North of you. I would very much like to drive down to you and meet (place some faces on the internet names). and work out some details.

I would most like to meet Ben Thonsangi. I understand he has a shop in the windy city and is an old school bmw mechanic.

If the most I get out of this trip would be to meet all you people from the FAQ, than I am satisfied.

If I get to meet Ben, Than that completes my trip.

I don't know how many of you are Dubs fans but, 2011 is the 50 year anniversary of the T34.

If you can make it to Germany it will be quite a special event. If you are not into the T34 this is a click on the regular Karmann ghia 50th.

Many if not most were from the U.S.A. 38 T34's. This was an event that came from their country. most of the old timers drove these at one point in their life.

To keep it 02 related, look in the background. You will see roundies and such...

Sorry, forgot to give you the link:::

Edit again.

What is the date for the Chicago event and I appoliguise for the U-Tube vidieo. I could not find the real footage from the Ghia 50th.

8/31 is the event. email me and ill fill you in on what i know.

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com