• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2002 interior color

bmresto

Hi guys, first post.. Ive got a 75 with blue interior. The back seat has been re done and does not match. Ive been looking at World upholstery but not sure what blue my interior is. I have found exterior paint color charts on the web but have had no luck with interior color charts..any ideas?? cheers

Thats what I thought ,but if you go to the site it states the 75-76 as navy blue, but has also other oem colors such as marine blue etc. Has anyone delt with this company before? or have any idea if the blue used was infact navy blue?

They do excellent work. I have one of thier carpets and have also purchased vinyl from them.

Call them, they will be able to help by sending some samples so you get it right the first time.

KC

...do you wash your underpants while wearing them in the shower ? (C.D. - 5/28/2009)

I had Dave send me samples of all of the "blues" he had. I can't remember which one matched perfectly, but it was the one that Dave recommended. Have faith in him. He is a star.

Ken

FAQ Member # 2616

"What do you mean NEXT project?"

-- My wife.