bmresto

2002 interior color

7 posts / 1321 viewsLast Reply

Hi guys, first post.. Ive got a 75 with blue interior. The back seat has been re done and does not match. Ive been looking at World upholstery but not sure what blue my interior is. I have found exterior paint color charts on the web but have had no luck with interior color charts..any ideas?? cheers

if world uph has the blue for the o2s, it's the proper blue...there was only one color blue used..as far as i know of anyway

Thats what I thought ,but if you go to the site it states the 75-76 as navy blue, but has also other oem colors such as marine blue etc. Has anyone delt with this company before? or have any idea if the blue used was infact navy blue?

They do excellent work. I have one of thier carpets and have also purchased vinyl from them.

Call them, they will be able to help by sending some samples so you get it right the first time.

KC

Ok sounds good. I hope they send a sample as Im in Australia. Its not just the color Im worried abt but also that the matarial matches....fussy I guess. Thanks guys.

I had Dave send me samples of all of the "blues" he had. I can't remember which one matched perfectly, but it was the one that Dave recommended. Have faith in him. He is a star.

Ken