DB

A bit of good luck ...

5 posts / 962 viewsLast Reply

We shifted house in February and I put the both sets of keys to the 2002 and YZF600 in a 'safe' place. As I could not recall the safe place mad.gif, the 2002 and YZF moved house on the back of a flat bed frown.gif.

After unpacking a hundreds of boxes, there was still no sign of the keys, so I bit the bullet and phoned the locksmith. He was due in an hour or so and I was fiddling around with stuff waiting for him when I noticed a spare gym bag had something heavy in it. KEYS!!!!! YIIIPPPPPEEEEEEE!!!! biggrin.gif

ahahha... glad you found them David! Hope the move wasnt too stressful and your settling in well. Keep me posted on your upcoming project!

Tom

i'm so scattered, forgetful and air headed...i keep a spare key to all my cars hidden in the car so if i lose my keys....problem with that plan for a dumb blonde is i've forgotten where i hid the spare key when i needed one

ahahha... glad you found them David! Hope the move wasnt too stressful and your settling in well. Keep me posted on your upcoming project!

Tom

Thanks Tom. We're settling in. Today the 6m x 9m (20' x 30') steel garage kit also arrived. Spent the last few hours carrying it piece by piece around the back. All I have to do is get planning approval (an onerous process - yuk) then build in and there somewhere for the 2002 project. Gettng closer.

I was tearing down a black 76 that I had for 11years, I was taking the idiot light pod off of the dash and lo and behold there was the spare key that I put in there when I first bought the car. NO IDEA it was in there whatsoever, and only a smidgling of recollection that I ever put it there in there in the first place.

Glad you found your keys.

The best thing about having Alzheimer's is that you can hide your own easter eggs....

TK