• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any other 02's in

752dbl02

I don't know about Peachtree City specifically but in regard to ATL area '02ers in general...Yeah, you're not alone. On 03-03-03 I drove from Arkansas to attend an informal '02 gathering in Grant Park in Atlanta (organized by Rob Herdman, now of CA) There were 30+ 2002's in attendance, all relatively local to the area. I was impressed. Stir something up in Atlanta again and i'll be there. I like Atlanta and I'll make the 550 mile drive in my '02.

Budweiser...It's not just for breakfast anymore.

Avatar photo courtesy K. Kreeger, my2002tii.com ©

Like Skip, I went to the 03-03-03 gathering at Grant Park and would make it to anything that is organized there. I travel to ATL frequently on business and family trips and would plan around the date chosen.

There seem to be quite a few '02's running around the Metro Atlanta area. There are several owners who post here.

Here's a post I made about two '02's I saw in the Druid Hills area recently.

http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/option,com_forum/Itemid,57/page,viewtopic/t,306176/highlight,atlanta/

HarryPR

BMWCCA #19290

Stir something up in Atlanta again and i'll be there. I like Atlanta and I'll make the 550 mile drive in my '02.

And I will either follow him or lead him there. I have an office there and could combine business with pleasure. Also, my ex-'72 Ceylon is there as I drove it to the ebayer who purchased it. Maybe he will join us!

Cheers,

Doug

'73 tii Atlantik