• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Installing carpet. Anyone have pics of their install?

I searched the archives and all I found was dead links. There are a couple sections that I'm not sure exactly where they go as I ripped the old carpet out months ago. It might have even been back in 2007! : )

Does anyone have their carpet install documented through pics?

The pieces I am wondering about are smaller in size, four sided, but not rectangular. They are pointed at one end. I believe they probably go under the seat mounts but just wanted to make sure.

Thanks in advance,

Doug

'73 tii Atlantik - At least going to get the interior ready for V@V!

The two pieces I have circled below is where my question lies. Do these pieces go UNDER the seat mounts closest to the doors?

Also, the other piece I circled, the half circle, has me confused as well. I thought this was just extra cut out from the rear seat piece. Where the hell does it go?

Thanks.

Doug

'73 tii Atlantik

post-495-13667590017813_thumb.jpg

It came in a box when I bought my tii. I think it is from Bavauto. It looks great. It took some trimming for the transmission tunnel. Other than that it looks to fit like a glove. I'll have pics posted soon on my 'rejuvination' blog.

Doug

'73 tii Atlantik

I did mine a month or so ago. Sorry no pics, but I can say lay everything out inside of the car so you can see which pieces need to get glued down first. The only one I remember for sure for being a first piece is the rear vertical kickpanel under the rear seat. There's a few pieces that overlap this which I had to peel back at the end...

TK

Life's a garden baby, dig it.

My web album

75 Fjord

73 RHD Targa