• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need Megasquirt Help

Let me first start by explaining what i have done to the car. Im running the 318 intake manifold, with porsche 944 turbo injectors (4 ohm), garret ball bearing turbo, pertronix unit with stock distributor. I have megasquirt 2 V3.0, and im trying to get the engine started. The engine will spin and begin to pop and even start sometimes. But the problem i'm having is when i spin the engine with the starter as if to try and start it the engine sound like it is not getting any spark. This only occurs after multiple times. Im still getting spark from the coil, and i'm also getting spark to the plugs. The only difference i have noted is the coil becomes very hot. Has this happend to anyone before? If it has how was it fixed? Also if anybody has their .msq file that i can use as a starting ground that would be great. Thanks.

-Andrew

1974 Cinnabar M2: S14/320CR/391LSD/Turbo Exhaust/Turbo Radiator/323 Trailing Arms/Ground Control Coilovers