• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

12 fuse wiring diagram in digital form?

BLUNT

a buddy of mine called from PA today wanting me to send him a wiring diagram for a late 12 fuse car. i took my service manual up and tried to copy it, fax it,scan it and photograph it so i could send it to him and none of them are readable. does anyone have such a thing in diigital format they could send to my buddy?? it would be much appreciated. if so please send to xmon@rcn.com. hes most interested in the starter circuit. thank you

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

you can download the big 7-foot wide diagram I printed out HERE if you like. (right-click, "save as")

The file is 30mb, so it may take a while, but it will definitely get the job done. You could go to Kinkos and get it printed out too, but I don't really know how much that would cost.

The starter is #25 on this diagram

SIG4.jpg

click signature above for my resto blog

you can download the big 7-foot wide diagram I printed out HERE if you like. (right-click, "save as")

The file is 30mb, so it may take a while, but it will definitely get the job done. You could go to Kinkos and get it printed out too, but I don't really know how much that would cost.

The starter is #25 on this diagram

thanks much harrison. just what i need

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

Hey guys, I know I've said this about a hundred times, but I really do plan on eventually scanning in all of these wiring diagrams and posting them somewhere for download. Selfishly, the only one i've done is the one that fits my car, but thats mostly because I really needed it.

Thing is, there are about (I'm not kidding here) 30 different wiring configurations for me to scan in. 1502, 1600, euro-right hand drive 2002 automatic, 2002tii US 1974 w/AC, etc etc... I need to hijack the company scanner and put about 8 hours into this one day, but my only real free time comes on the weekends, and then I'm out working on the car!

SIG4.jpg

click signature above for my resto blog

I too have played with the idea of making a wiring diagram e-library for the 1600-2002 series, but the quantity overwelmed me too. Also, since I don't have a comprehensive set of hardcopies, I would have to organize user submissions; and motivating people to email their diagrams gets a spotty response at best. Then there's the quality issues with random scans...

Your idea of scanning a set is great and sorely needed. I have noticed that large graphic files reduce to a very managable size as pdfs and retain quite a bit of resolution. If you end up scanning them, but can't host them for some reason, I would be willing to host them from my Comcast account (as long as I remain a subscriber)...but I would probably convert them to pdfs first.

67 Caribe 1600

76 Ceylon 2002

• 3 years later...

I posted a question about this and was wondering (Also Consider This A Donation to your idea) What Diagram this is because I have yet to find one as detailed Unfortunately I believe this is for RHD Cars considering the wiring seams backwards Compared to mine :( BUT would LOVE if someone can provide me with a high quality Scan in PDF Format simmaler to this file that would for for my 1975 LHD 2002 Non Tii Thank You Very Much IN Advance.

ShaunKore@me.com

1975 BMW 2002 Wiring_ppa1.pdf