• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2002 Haus

adamm

Can somebody help me please? I'm trying to get hold of Rob (or somebody!) at 2002 Haus as I'd like to buy one of their 5 speed conversion kits. I'm in the UK and therefore only really able to send emails - which I have done twice but no response! I don't really want to hound the guy but I'd really like to get on with this project as I think my 'box is pretty close to biting it!

Does anybody know if they're inherently slow at responding to emails/on holiday/doesn't like us Brits???

Cheers

'73 tii arancio borealis - finished?!

'74 lux fjord - gone :(

'73 3.0csi polaris

I called him regarding this a while ago, and was told they no longer send their kits out anymore - all installs are done in-house.

Rob told me to check with Dave Varco about his 5-speed kit. I don't know if their policy has since changed or not.

SIG4.jpg

click signature above for my resto blog

Rob's a stand up guy. Has been great help with parts and advice over the years. He helped me with my Tii back in 2001 getting the 5spd squared away even before he was manufacturing his kit.

Phone calls work best. Call him at the 800 number provided and you'll find they are more than happy to help and assist you. Plus, you can get the full skinny on whether or not he is still mailing out his 5spd kit. His kit is the cleanest in my opinion.

Thanks guys, I knew he and his business were good from all the positive feedback I've seen on here - which is why I couldn't figure why I hadn't received a reply from him. I'll see if I can sneak a cheeky international phone call in without the missus noticing!

'73 tii arancio borealis - finished?!

'74 lux fjord - gone :(

'73 3.0csi polaris

Can u use msn messenger or yahoo messenger's phone

service? That should cost about USD 0.03 per minute or less.

Cheers,

Ray

Thanks guys, I knew he and his business were good from all the positive feedback I've seen on here - which is why I couldn't figure why I hadn't received a reply from him. I'll see if I can sneak a cheeky international phone call in without the missus noticing!

Ray

Stop reading this! Don't you have anything better to do?? :P
Two running things. Two broken things.