• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

tii throttle body gaskets are NLA from BMW!

02fanatic

So are the intake bellows clamps! I've been trying to order them during my coolant hose install.

Little by little, the usually available replacement stuff is going NLA. Sad but true...

"Horde Parts!" :-)

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

John Weese

'72tii "Hugo"

'73tii "Atlantik"

'74 '02 "Inka"

'76 '02 "Malaga"

'72tii engine VIN 2760081 - waiting on a rebuild

"Keep your revs up and watch your mirrors!"

Justin has it right. It is a VERY dynamic market. Availability and prices change with every month, so check our new handy dandy website for the latest info.

www.bimmer.com

Thanks,

Max

800-950-2002

Maximillian Importing Company

www.bimmer.com

800-950-2002

classicbmwparts@gmail.com

John,

Checked with BMW MT about the gasket and it is currently out of stock. I will have an answer for you early next week when more will be produced. Funny since we had them in stock up until 2 months ago

We have 10x of the intake bellow clamps if you need them still. All for a reasonable $0.89 each. See link below:

http://www.bmwmobiletradition-online.com/bmw/showparts.do?model=2233&mospid=47141&btnr=13_0685&hg=13&fg=15

HTH,

Max

Maximillian

www.bimmer.com

Maximillian Importing Company

www.bimmer.com

800-950-2002

classicbmwparts@gmail.com

Thanks...I'll look into the clamps then.

I bought my water pump from you! My '73tii is now fully roadworthy! Repaired radiator, new hoses and belts..the whole chebang!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

John Weese

'72tii "Hugo"

'73tii "Atlantik"

'74 '02 "Inka"

'76 '02 "Malaga"

'72tii engine VIN 2760081 - waiting on a rebuild

"Keep your revs up and watch your mirrors!"

I got one from BMW last summer when I changed motors but there really isn't a lot to worry about. I took the cold start valve out with the motor running and didn't notice much change because of the vacuum leak. Just make a gasket and you'll be fine.