• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HELP!! E30 M10 question!!

Supergeek

I went to see a 1984 BMW 318i this morning and needed some help on what this problem might be. The car starts and idles fine, but when you press the accelerator the engine misses and runs rough. Like its being starved for fuel. The owner thinks its the fuel pressure regulator or the injectors. I have a FPR and new injectors in my closet. I was going to convert my carbed 76 02 to 318i fuel injection so I have a few E30 items. The car is only $400 so I want to jump on this deal. It looks very good and its plates are up to date. The owner has replaced both internal and external fuel pumps, fuel filter, plugs and other items. Please let me know what you think its problem is. I want to make my decision tonight and give him a call. Car is in Woodland Hills, about 30 miles from me in LA. So I would like to drive it home rather than tow it. Any info will be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks!!

David

David G.

1976 BMW 2002 "Diana" Smog? What smog!!

1998 Nissan 200SX "Sayuki" Can't argue with 35 MPG!!

1987 Nissan 300ZX My Dad's old Z will soon be mine!!