• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nevada 1600 at Taco Bell!!

I saw a sweet BMW 1600 today at the Taco Bell parking lot on Figueroa St. near USC around 1 p.m. It was Nevada and super clean. My girlfriend had to keep me from jumping out of my car to look at it. Man, that thing was nice! If the owner is here on the FAQ, Dude, your car is awesome!!

David

David G.

1976 BMW 2002 "Diana" Smog? What smog!!

1998 Nissan 200SX "Sayuki" Can't argue with 35 MPG!!

1987 Nissan 300ZX My Dad's old Z will soon be mine!!

nice man, yesterday in gods country im driving along this 2 lane road i take everyday and all of a sudden coming at me theres a bright blue squarelight and the guy is waving frantically at me. i think i actually peed a little bit. you see, you just dont see 02's up here. i mean i know a few guys with them but ive gone years without seeing another on the road

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

So.... what didja do, after you changed clothes?

:-p

Cheers,

Ray

nice man, yesterday in gods country im driving along this 2 lane road i take everyday and all of a sudden coming at me theres a bright blue squarelight and the guy is waving frantically at me. i think i actually peed a little bit. you see, you just dont see 02's up here. i mean i know a few guys with them but ive gone years without seeing another on the road

Ray

Stop reading this! Don't you have anything better to do?? :P
Two running things. Two broken things.

Not mine.

Thats looks like it! I remember those wheels. Ive never seen such a nice 1600 before so I may have gotten the colors mixed up.

David

David G.

1976 BMW 2002 "Diana" Smog? What smog!!

1998 Nissan 200SX "Sayuki" Can't argue with 35 MPG!!

1987 Nissan 300ZX My Dad's old Z will soon be mine!!

That picture was taken at BimmerFest in Santa Barbara last Saturday.

The car belongs to a good friend of mine.

May be in Palo Alto next week-end.

Pierre

O==00==O

69 2002 (M20), 74 tii, 76 533i, 79 323i, 80 732i, 84 323i (S50) 91 318is, 96 318ti (S52), 97 Z3, 02 330i, 03 525iT, 02 R1150 RTP.
Auxiliary Lamp Brackets  Kamei Reproduction Front Air Dam