• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

LYNX manifold registry

schliske

Why doesn't someone start a lynx manifold registry so I would know who to hound to get one. How many are out there? When will they be back in production?

I just did the front big brake upgrade and it's soooo good. I've got four old calipers and four old hubs (1970 '02) are they worth anything or should I toss them?

Why doesn't someone start a lynx manifold registry so I would know who to hound to get one. How many are out there? When will they be back in production?

I just did the front big brake upgrade and it's soooo good. I've got four old calipers and four old hubs (1970 '02) are they worth anything or should I toss them?

I may sell my setup. It was purchased by the P.O. of my "new" 73 02'. Lynx manifold with 45 single side draft Weber w/only 600-700 miles basically still new. Bought at Top End Performance for almost $750(?). I will let the FAQ board know first if I decide to sell and go with dual 40's.

Jerry Kingman

• Administrators

we used to carry them a couple years ago. The original molding broke and the manufacturer decided not to fix it. I think in the 2 years of us selling thme we sold less the 5 manifolds, so there aren;t that many out there.

steve k.

Get your 2002 FAQ merchandise from 2002FAQ Store

I have one... I'm still umming and ahhhing about what I will do with my car. I ill think about it in the next few days - if you are serious and want to make an offer - I have a linkage, Weber 45 side draught and the manifold that are still in a box that I got second hand. No reasonable offer refused. Postage is not really that bad to the US.

Shoot me an email - todd2002bmw at yahoo.com.au

Todd

toddsig05.jpg

• 10 months later...