• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Biscuit3

You guys never seize to amaze me. I know it's been awhile as I was pretty sad lately, but a few of you still emailed me to see what was happening. I really appreciated that. Then someone asked what I was up to and I mindlessly replied that I had been listening to the song "Edelweiss" at the time, which I was - I love that song! So I got an email from this same person with similar song lyrics but this time the song was called "Karlweiss". I love it so much, I thought I'd share it with you.

Karlweiss, Karlweiss, every morning you greet me

Small and yellow

Clean and mellow

You look happy to meet me

Blossom of gold

May your truth unfold

Truth unfold forever

Karlweiss, Karlweiss, bless my engine forever

Of course, this isn't the only hit that Karl's put out. There's another on my website called "Karl's Life". You never know, at this rate, he could be the next Weird Al.

But in other news, nobody wanted Karl when I had him up for sale over two weeks, so I've given up and decided to keep him again. We're in the BMW club magazine, so that was another bonus as well. And there's already some plans to fix a few things in the up coming months.

Thanks again for the song and yee, I know what you guys are all thinking, "pay attention to me". Who cares? I haven't posted in awhile. If this topic isn't as useless as some of the others I just skimmed across, you know where you can put your lips and pucker up.

"My dad was right, it was cheaper just to buy a new car."

'75 Golf Yellow Automatic 2002 with Weber 32/36 DGAV - "Karl"

railwayKarl-1.jpg

Hey Ash,

Come on back to the Valley for a holiday. If you visit in May, around Memorial Day, you can be the NSW representative to Vintage at the Vineyard! Last year we had HarryPR as an honored guest.

I'm certain that Brad, Otis, and others here would make you welcome.

There's always Kline's Ice Cream and Jess' Hot Dogs, too.

Regards,

Randy Bryant

ELKTON, VA

"To live life without belief is more terrible than dying...., even more terrible than dying young." Joan of Arc

"It is not a sign of good health to be well adjusted to a sick society." J. Krishnamurti

Awww, thanks guys! It wasn't that I was not driving Karl, I was still doing that, but you should see how dirty he is! Seeing as the club is active again, I think I'd better straighten that out! Sunday will be the day and it's time for an oil change, so I'll probably be having dreams with Karl in them that night.

That is one pic that Otis didn't send me! So that's what the great soundsystem is for? Nice one!

"My dad was right, it was cheaper just to buy a new car."

'75 Golf Yellow Automatic 2002 with Weber 32/36 DGAV - "Karl"

railwayKarl-1.jpg