• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

rear euro bumper conversion

us4736

i have a 74 with a s14 and turbo flares i don't want to use the factory bumper .what do i need where do i find one and HOW much is this going to cost me ??? i did a search on euro rear bumper did.nt find much also did.nt find anything in the for sale forum .whos got one

REMEMBER SOME PEOPLE ARE ALIVE SIMPLY BECAUSE IT IS ILLEGAL TO SHOOT THEM

thats a fiberglass bumper i was looking for a chrome one what year do i need to fit with the flares 73 and down

You wouldnt beleive what they can do with paint these days. A good paint shop will be able to paint DAPBMW's glass bumper and make it look chrome,aluminum or any other color for that matter. earlu "shortie" bumpers are hard to come by and are not cheap.

'79 & '80 Vespas, R75/6 + R90/6 (and a Triumph), '76 IH Scout II

E36 

'71 VIN: 2574356 - Nevada, Sunroof, RUST and a really nice '76

• 5 years later...
thats a fiberglass bumper i was looking for a chrome one what year do i need to fit with the flares 73 and down

You wouldnt beleive what they can do with paint these days. A good paint shop will be able to paint DAPBMW's glass bumper and make it look chrome,aluminum or any other color for that matter. earlu "shortie" bumpers are hard to come by and are not cheap.

I heard that. Just got my 69 set for 580 shipped; off ebay.