• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone here near Arlington TX....

Mars

hey,

thanks for replying. Want to look at a 71 1600 posted by Edgar Butler. It's a Nevada car. Just want someone to look at the body really well, hear it run and test drive it.

Email me at: mars_mann at hotmail dot com

If you think you have time and are willing to do me this favor I can send you my cell number when you email me and we can talk.....

thanks for even considering and offering!

yes, thank you.

I have seen/read a lot of back and forth on this guy which is why I need someone to see the car and check it out REALLY well for me. I don't know him personally nor have I ever dealth with him so I can't tell if it is just misunderstandings or if he really is a shifty guy.

I've read many posts that say he is a stand up guy but I want to proceed with caution.

Guest Anonymous

Dude, Why do you keep ragging on Edgar? He has laid off you, so why dont you lay off him. You said that you lived better than him, and all kinds of BS. I know personally that he lives in a very nice subdivision in Arlington. But I noticed in your ads (your cars for sale), that you live in a mobile home, ie. trailer-home. If I were you, I would leave it alone. He could come on this board and really let you have it. But he has too much class to even reply to your child's play. I even remember in the past, that you were selling parts that you did not have. I dont know if you paid everyone back, but you had several people putting out APB's on you after you crawled in your hole to hide like the true Coward you seem to be. Be a man, and just leave it alone. I have bought, sold, and traded parts with Edgar for years, no complaints! Just my 02 cents worth!

True 02 Fan!

I have dealt with Edgar for years. Parts and cars. No complaints at all.

than Edgar sometimes getting a bit behind on his shipping and communications (sorta like Al @ Seams Perfect). Never had the sense that either of them was being difficult or deliberately delaying things, just that (like many of us these days) they've had too much going on to keep up.........

Barry Allen
'69 Sunroof - sold
'82 E21 (daily driver), '82 633CSi (wife's driver) - both sold
66 Chevy Nova wagon (yard & parts hauler)

Guest Anonymous

I identified myself - how about you? He has pissed me off a couple of times personally - and several times to friends of mine. I didn't go off telling anyone the whole deal - i just said be weary as some people have had bad experiences. Whats so wrong about that?

Guest Anonymous
yes, thank you.

I have seen/read a lot of back and forth on this guy which is why I need someone to see the car and check it out REALLY well for me. I don't know him personally nor have I ever dealth with him so I can't tell if it is just misunderstandings or if he really is a shifty guy.

I've read many posts that say he is a stand up guy but I want to proceed with caution.

Have paul barnakowski or bryant check it out..........

Guest Anonymous
Dude, Why do you keep ragging on Edgar? He has laid off you, so why dont you lay off him. You said that you lived better than him, and all kinds of BS. I know personally that he lives in a very nice subdivision in Arlington. But I noticed in your ads (your cars for sale), that you live in a mobile home, ie. trailer-home. If I were you, I would leave it alone. He could come on this board and really let you have it. But he has too much class to even reply to your child's play. I even remember in the past, that you were selling parts that you did not have. I dont know if you paid everyone back, but you had several people putting out APB's on you after you crawled in your hole to hide like the true Coward you seem to be. Be a man, and just leave it alone. I have bought, sold, and traded parts with Edgar for years, no complaints! Just my 02 cents worth!

True 02 Fan!

This is clearly edgar - who is a notorious lurker. That 1600 was purchased from a guy who lived in a trailer - which is where I took the pictures. If you had put forth the effort to read the post you would have known that. As for crawling in a hole - I happen to be in like the top 30 posters on this site. Big hole, eh? Where's edgar at? In addition, I live in the 3rd best city to live in the US - go to school, work at a hospital, and hold my own alot better than most 21 year old students. As for being a man and leaving it alone - why are you bringing up stuff that has been LONG forgotten???

Guest Anonymous

If you dont live there, then why are all of your cars parked there, hmmm?Or maybe you live next door. So, you go to school, work at a hospital, then that makes you a Brain surgeon, or the Janitor. Which one is it? Probably the latter. Your city maybe the 3rd largest, but never the 3rd best to live in, give me a break. You act as if your zip code is 90210!

Guest Anonymous
If you dont live there, then why are all of your cars parked there, hmmm?Or maybe you live next door. So, you go to school, work at a hospital, then that makes you a Brain surgeon, or the Janitor. Which one is it? Probably the latter. Your city maybe the 3rd largest, but never the 3rd best to live in, give me a break. You act as if your zip code is 90210!

There are 2 cars there that are mine. One I drove there - one I bought that day. Doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure that one out - jackass.