• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone here near Arlington TX....

Mars

Guest Anonymous

PS,

That is a nice looking Dodge Dart there in the back ground next to your house on wheels, is that your daily driver? Maybe you could put a hitch on the car, and tow your house to the next Nascar event? Or maybe that is transport for your patients at the Hermann Park Houston Zoo. About as nice as the 1600 you were trying to sell.

Guest Anonymous

Good job disregarding all of my valid points edgar - true sign of someone who has nothing on me and really cant defend any of the claims I've made. PS - the 1600 is now in the dallas area. The guy who got it from me passed on your moms old roundie automatic to come down here and get it.

Also - its the houston zoo in hermann park - not memorial hermann, which is where I work. You can downplay me all you want - but it's not going to bother me because its not the truth. Why dont you "be a man" and post who you are so you can take credit for being a dick?

For whoever is buying this car - expect this kind of retaliation if you are dissatisfied with anything regarding edgar. If someone is upset with him, rather than apologizing or sending decent parts - or even refunds - he does this.

Guest Anonymous

Sorry to fill your thread with this junk mars. I think its clear what kind of person you're dealing with. After accusing me of "not letting things go" look what he has turned this into. Kind of hypocritical, i'd say.

Last time I tried to buy something from this guy I asked him if i could have someone come look at it - and he replied that that wasnt possible - and that he would just sell it to someone else. A real class act. It turns out that they weren't his parts - he was going to sell it, collect the money, buy it (for a lesser price) and turn a profit without the orig. seller knowing. This is his definition of brokering. Good luck with the car. Tell whoever is going to look at it to bring a magnet. I wouldnt put it past this guy to bondo the floorboards. I know for a fact he has filled in rocker panels before.........

Guest Anonymous

Regardless of what anyone else has said, you felt the need to jump in on this post, when you knew it was Edgar selling a car and attempted to create doubt in someone's mind as far as buying from him is concerned. Bad Form!

You also indulged in a little troll baiting, which also makes you look bad.

You felt the need to talk yourself up, which is indicative of insecurity no matter how well you may have executed it. Even if the lurker is Edgar...he chose not to identify himself and so technically, he stayed out of it. I didn't see any negative replies from Edgar in your for sale posts.

Edgar selling parts that were actually in the possession of someone else...sounds like something some people call a "finder's fee" to me. What are you so upset about? Sounds like you got mad because he didn't sell to you. Or are you mad because you didn't think of it first! Get over it.

You are the only one who looks bad here. It wasn't your post. It was a post in regards to a car that Edgar was selling, and since you have a personal grudge against him for whatever reason..you came poking. Again, Bad Form!

Rest assured, this is NOT Edgar.

LOL. I don't believe for one second this isn't edgar. Also - as far as my insecurity goes - it's not like you got me all worked up. All I did was offer proof that you're wrong. You haven't been able to do anything but make up stuff and make childish accusations. Finders fee? That's freakin bogus. I would feel guilty doing that to someone. The people on this board who are decent simply let someone know about a good deal - not try to squeeze a profit out if it. And the idea that you stayed out of it just because you're too much of a vag to list your name - get real. Everyone here knows its you and this is the first time you've tried to deny it. And as far as talking myself up - all I did was reply to ridiculous accusations of me being a janitor at a zoo and living in a trailer. I think it's quite clear who's being childish here. All I said is that you had some unhappy clients. Want to tell me that isn't true??? I beg you. As long as you act like this I will continue to let people know - perhaps next time in a bit more detail.

Patrick Sloan

1975 inka 2002 - 2375719

1991 325iC

2001 325i

Guest Anonymous

As I said before, this is not Edgar.

You can choose to believe that or not. You seem a little fixated, honestly.

I am not a member of this forum, but know plenty of people who are.

This thread was brought to my attention by one of the members, and I felt like responding due to the nature of your post regarding Edgar.

I have never personally done business with Edgar, but I know people who have, and as mentioned before the only complaint I have heard is in regards to time and response. I know how that can be, since we are all busy with life!

I also know the person who this car in question came from, and I know that Edgar has had it and been working on restoration for quite some time!

It is by your actions that you are even included in this thread. You cannot post negative statements about people in a forum and expect to come out unscathed. You called the "lurker" childish, but now you are crying about being personally attacked, when you chose to warn people about Edgar in the first place. As I understand, your business dealings require a little warning of their own. You can point fingers all day long, but not once have you touched on that issue..in fact, I would say that you have skirted it, and I am sure everyone reading has noticed. Let me add to this by saying that "squeezing a profit" out of a good deal is exactly what you tried to do when selling the red 02. I know where you got it, and what you paid for it. Hypocrite!

As I stated before, Edgar did not post negative remarks about you in your for sale posts...and it seems to be you who is getting worked up over nothing. You are almost victimizing yourself, which in all honesty...considering some of the things you say about others, it quite pathetic!

Yours Truly,

NOT Edgar!!

I'm not crying about being personally attacked. I'm simply telling the truth in return. You may know who i got the 02 from or what I paid for it - but do you know what I did to it?

Did you know that when i got it there was a spark plug cross threaded into a helicoil? The engine, brakes, and entire drivetrain have been worked over as well as MANY electrical problems solved. You have NO IDEA how much time i spent on that fing car. Not only that - but I only had my left hand with which to work while doing it due to my accident. I have much time and money into that thing - and it FAR exceeds what I asked for it. It went from a rough orig engine car to an extremely reliable well tuned car.

and PS -

I didn't post a remark. Remarks are opinions. I posted a fact. There are people who are not happy with edgar. Prove me wrong.

Patrick Sloan

1975 inka 2002 - 2375719

1991 325iC

2001 325i

Here's a tissue.

Don't cry!

It's only the internets!

If saying this actually makes you feel like I'm upset - say it all day long so you can feel a little bit better. I think it's all pretty funny, really. I havent done anything in this post but tell the truth - and im not upset or ashamed by any of it. Say all you want - I will have an honest answer for you. Nothing I have said about edgar has been disputed at all. Everything has just been a personal attack against me. That kind of tells a story in its self.......

Patrick Sloan

1975 inka 2002 - 2375719

1991 325iC

2001 325i