• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2002 coffee meet in Houston, TX tomorrow.

PSloan

email from C. Ward -

The Houston BMW CCA would like to invite all 2002 owners and friends to our monthly “Meet for Coffee” this Saturday November 18 at 9:00 am to approx 11:00 am at the Starbucks on corner of Smith and Gray.

Patrick Sloan

1975 inka 2002 - 2375719

1991 325iC

2001 325i

Copied from an email from jason papalexis -

Hi Folks,

Perhaps it's easier to just email :-)

The plan so far is to make it December 2nd (Saturday) with the following weekend as backup in case the weather doesn't cooperate.

For those that can make it, any recommendations? Mike has an interesting road that leads down to Granbury and a German deli possibly for lunch. This sounds good, but lets open the dialog as to recommendations. Doesn't have to be Ft Worth. Anyone?

I am partial to the get together and car talk initially, with the actual drive being secondary importance :-) As long as we have a place to park our cars, maybe grab a coffee and talk prior to the drive, I am a happy camper.

Thoughts?

Jason

Patrick Sloan

1975 inka 2002 - 2375719

1991 325iC

2001 325i

Hi,

We are still working on the details - but Dec 2nd (Sat) morning at 9:00am is the plan so far. Meet somewhere with coffee and talk as long as we see fit, either have lunch or go for a drive.

Once the days get closer I will post reminders with the firm schedule, etc...

The more the merrier! Should be fun!

Jason

1973 2002tii (2764167), Baikal, Rebuild blog here!

In the past: Verona H&B 1973 2002tii (2762913); Malaga 1975 2002; White 1975 2002

--> Blog: Repro tii cold start relay;   + --> Need an Alpina A4 tuning guide? PM me!